Do you really think your life is awesome and going well smoothly like runway at Airport then I would welcome you to write a comment below. I know shit happens to everyone…I am not alone
I really feel these things and believe it happens with everyone:
- On salary day, you feel like the richest person of the world but you are back to square one in a few days.
- When you come to office to do innovative stuff but end up doing the regular. Why, because you have a boss :).
- When you think to buy something new , you get Credit, electricity, water, room rent bills …
- Stress comes from many sources; Work pressure, home from mummy papa [to marry soon], friends and sometimes your own expectations
- Loss/Grief- it includes death of a loved one, end of a relationship or even friendship…
- In night, you dream so much and you think that Yes! I can achieve anything, but when you wakeup all things will go kaput
- Social Factors:
- Like your family and you are going through tough times…
- Feeling bored or uninspired…
- New place/job/home…
- Home sick- staying away alomst 2000km from Home, really it gives more Home sick… you can not move in birthday celebrations..sometimes you can not participate in Marriages …
For me: I stay in Bangalore and its almost 200okm far from my hometown Patna. Most of the time I really feel home sick and miss my home food, mummy, papa, my Grandfather, my family, my childhood friends … . Initially it was more tough to make new friends and to mingle in a new culture, but finally its good now and I really love to be in Bangalore .
But, thanks to social media, blogs , Gadgets and technology
- I can call my parents anytime
- I can make new friends over G+ and others platforms
- I can use G+ hangouts
- Dance [but alone and make sure no one is watching]
I know some more points maybe coming to your mind, so either you can leave a comment below! Else share it on social media and tag me.
Thanking you to reading this! you are awesome
Original Post: http://digiskore.com/why-is-my-life-so-shit/