Gear up to treat yourselves to some home made fresh chocolate muffins on that day when you need that chocolate to kick up your spirits!
http://camppearl.com/event/workday/ Makes around 3-4 muffins depending on the size of the moulds. You can also use a microwavable coffee mug to make the muffins.
Self-rising flour – 1 cup
Castor sugar – 1 cup
Baking powder – 1/2 teaspoon
Egg – 2, at room temperature
Butter regular or even unsalted – 50 gms
Milk – 2 tablespoon
Cadbury chocolate – 8 squares, crushed roughly
Vanilla essence– 3 drops
Chocolate or cocoa powder – 3 tablespoon
You can pre-heat your micro-wave or oven based on your equipment’s user manual.
buy prednisone for humans Method:
- Take a mixing bowl and mix together the butter and sugar till soft and creamy
- Beat in the eggs and the vanilla essence
- Add the flour and baking powder slowly to ensure no lumps are formed
- Add the milk and chocolate powder and mix well
- Once the mixture has a smooth thick consistency – add the crushed chocolate pieces
- Grease the coffee mugs or the muffin moulds with butter and then pour in the mixture
- Put the moulds in the micro-wave or oven based on the mode
- Allow it to cool for a few seconds and enjoy the warm muffin
http://videoworldpr.com/component/k2/itemlist/user/1032-2015-04-28-00-54-01/?start=30 You can then decorate your muffins with toppings you love or that look pretty or simply enjoy it as-is. A perfect way to relax your weekend and cook up some muffins for your near and dear ones!