Very recently Youtube has launched its offline feature where you can watch a video without buffering. Its pretty simple to use and will benefit a lot of user in a market like India where we still struggle with the Internet speed on our day to day lives.
The process is mentioned below
- Check if you are connected to any wifi, if not connect yourself
- Open your Youtube app on your mobile
- Open any random video, probability is very high that video would be available offline
- Just below the video on the right side you will see a download sign, touch that sign
- This will not download your video but will make it offline which means even if you don’t have internet for the next two days, you still can watch the video
- If you do not connect to internet for next 2 days and do not come back to this video, it will go away but you can make it offline again, whenever you want.
Check this TVC Youtube has launched recently.